Bene’s Timba Table combines a traditional celebration of timber craftsmanship with the technological requirements of the modern-day workplace. A central ‘power bowl’ provides storage as well as power and network connections to allow teams full contemporary capabilities.
Timba creates a team hub in modern office landscapes. It impresses with its characteristic use of wood and clever integration of technology on request. A ‘Turn Table’ in the centre of the tabletop covers the recessed hollow of the ‘Power Bowl’ with its connections for power and network. This bowl also functions as a decorative storage place for pens, notepads and other essentials. Timba Table’s varied uses range from project work, through meetings, to a collective lunch break or even a party.
- Team table with optional Power Bowl for stylish tech-enabling.
- Available in square, soft square, round or rectangle.
- Square table from 1240W x 1240D x 740H, view all Specifications.
- Power Bowl available in range of shapes for stylish tech connection.
- Designed in the UK, manufactured in Austria.
- 10 year warranty.