Q: What’s the difference between a cadetship and what you learn at university?
A: You’ll get hands-on industry experience across the construction process, from pricing to delivery. Our program is flexible and is designed to give you a snapshot of construction from all angles.
- 24-month paid program
- Flexible timetable to work around your study schedule
- Primarily Construction Management and Project Management disciplines
- Training – you’ll have access to a variety of training programs to help you develop your skills and try new things
- Employment – potential job opportunities during and after the Startup program
- Mentoring – your mentor will be your go-to-guide for feedback and support
- Networking – build your professional network and accelerate your career
Register for our Cadet Program
Register and be the first to know when the next program will launch.
You should have a basic understanding of who we are, what we do, our projects and people.
Note: You must be a citizen or permanent resident to apply.