Q: What’s the difference between a construction cadetship and what you learn at university?
A: You’ll get hands-on industry experience across the construction process, from pricing to delivery. Our program is flexible and has been designed to give you a snapshot of the construction industry – from all angles.
- 24-month paid program
- Flexible timetable to work around your study schedule
- Primarily Construction Management and Project Management disciplines
- Training – you’ll have access to a variety of training programs to help you develop your skills and try new things
- Employment – potential job opportunities during and after the Startup program
- Mentoring – your mentor will be your go-to-guide for feedback and support
- Networking – build your professional network and accelerate your career
Construction learning modules
Your day-to-day activities will vary depending on the module you’re undertaking at the time, but don’t worry – having exposure to a diverse range of roles in construction means you’re not locked into any one area.