This plan clearly defines the framework for specific behaviour, expectations, processes and procedures on site.
All risks are identified and outlined in a comprehensive Company Risk Register; a pre-determined yet live repository for accumulated knowledge, gathered from hundreds of successful projects and continues to be built throughout current projects.
At the commencement of every project The Project Management Plan will ensure all aspects of safety, quality and sustainability are considered. This pre-start assessment is conducted with the delivery team and key stakeholders to ensure we:
- Understand the clients expectations and requirements
- Identify potential hazards and risks and ensure effective controls are in place
- Prepare for emergency situations
- Pre-plan inductions for workers
- Test scenarios in a controlled environment
- Determine appropriate actions to ensure efficient performance
At Schiavello, safety always comes first. We have a long history of ensuring this on every job site we manage and operate in, right across Australia. In addition to our AS/NZ 4801: 2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) certification, we comply with the Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner (OFSC) criteria, which provides a far more stringent safety guideline and to date, is currently the hardest accreditation to maintain in Australia.